FILL IN THE FORM BELOW AND WE’LL MAKE SURE TO CALL YOU QUICKLY.
Key features of the Galaxy Triple Plane Window Frame
- Among the highest energy efficient products for ENERGYSTAR® qualification in 2014
- The real triple plane window – unlike other manufacturers who just add another pane to dual pane frames, our frame has been designed to hold three panes, including ample allowance for the argon insulation fill.
- Aesthetically pleasing, stress-free maintenance and all other high end features at extremely affordable prices
- Does not use FLIMSY vinyl. Instead, vinyl maintenance-free frames are used, which will not peel, fade, warp or rot
- The Super Secure Lock System which ensures effortless operation and unlocking
- Added Night Latch feature to offer security at nighttime without sacrificing ventilation
- Comes with a Full Lifetime Warranty from United for worry-free use, which includes glass damage protection
- Effortless operation thanks to easy-glide panels fitted with smooth, noiseless composite rollers
- Enjoy enhanced security with the steel reinforcement beam whose performance is compliant with the country’s toughest forced entry codes, including California’s codes
- Take advantage of protection from fabric fading and significant energy savings thanks to the LoE366® glass from Cardinal
- Corresponding sightlines included to make the window very visually appealing
- Superior insulation provided by our insulated glass units filled with argon gas.
- Internal grids may be optionally installed (between the glass layers); many available patterns to select from
- Bear Windows and Doors utilizes top quality, energy efficient spacers from Quanex®, guaranteed to not fail
- Windows may be availed in Block, New and/or Retrofit Fit construction frames
- Includes single-way weep-hole technology – allows moisture to leave the house, but stops insects, dirt and loose debris from getting in.
- Certified according to NFRC and AAMA standards, exceeding industry compliance requirements for energy efficiency and structural stability.
- Exceeds performance criteria for ENERGYSTAR® certification
- Low sound transmission with STC ratings.
Includes heavy-duty composite wheels which facilitate smooth gliding of the slider through its track, guaranteed to last a lifetime
Spring-loaded, push button Night Latch which provides for security whilst enabling you to leave the sash moderately open for ventilation purposes
*10 Window special exceptions:
- 820 United inches max (explanation below)
- Not inclusive of tempered glass
- Not inclusive of double hung, garden, bow, casement, arch or bay windows
- Not inclusive of grids and/or color frames (apart from white/tan shades)
United inches = height + width
e.g. 48” height + 36” width = 84 United inches